WhatStep will help you remember your learned dance moves and play them in slow motion frame by frame. It helps you easily to organize and find your favorite dance video clips. It can be used for all sorts of dance styles like Lindy Hop, Swing, Tango, Hip Hop, Modern, Ballroom, Salsa, Line Dancing
Record, organize and slow down your dance moves. From Youtube or Camera.
My Promise: I put my heart and soul in this app to make it the best dance assistant app on this planet.
Most dancing apps have a static content. Not so with WhatStep. We would like to encourage you to share your list with others. Your dance move repertoire should grow with the help of the community.
- Play Youtube videos frame by frame slow motion (step by step video analyzing)
- Slow down video clips to 80, 60, 50, 40, 20 and 10%
- Record your own videos within the app (after class record the material you just learned)
- Limit your video resolution for slower connections
- TimeZoom: pick parts of the video to play
- Pre-load video library from genres
- Import videos from your phone into your WhatStep library
- Have all your relevant moves in your pocket. Good starting point for beginners with pre-loaded library
- No ads on your videos, no more waiting to play your clips
- Receive your dance material from your dancing school
- Never forget moves anymore you have learned in classes or workshops
- Create your own meaningful tags, ratings and comments for each video clip
- Share your lists with your friends and help them gain their repertoire
- Mark the start and the end of a section of a youtube clip that is relevant to you